Lords & Peasants is a medieval real-time strategy and city building game developed by Inverted Cat Games. It has both single and multiplayer modes with up to 16 Players. Start out as a lord of a small village and develop it into a prospering city. Manage your city and rule over the peasants. Forge alliances and intimidate your enemies. Recruit an army and conquer the lands to create your kingdom.
Release Date: TBA
Check out our Twitter for more news & media!
- Large Dynamic World
- Medieval towns and surrounding NPC villages
- Bandit camps, Robber Barons and other neutrals
- Peasant simulation
- Birth, Age, growing up
- Picking up professions
- Diplomacy and Conquest
- Subjugate surrounding NPC villages
- Dominate the world economy
- Ally with others and defeat hostile factions
- Multiplayer with both cooperative and vs. scenarios